Thursday, March 20, 2014

ASPLOS 2014

This is the first time I attend the ASPLOS conference and I had a great time. One of my favorite parts of the conference was the poster session because it allowed me to interact with other attendees that were interested in our work. Since I am a second author on the paper that was accepted at ASPLOS, it gave me the opportunity to talk about my research.

I thought the conference was very well organized and the location was beautiful. The venue was a really great space to chat with others over the different papers that were presented. I also enjoyed curling since it was my first time and the instructors were great!

I am very thankful for the travel grant that allowed me to attend and I also want to thank the ASPLOS committee for organizing such a great conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment