Wednesday, April 2, 2014

ASPLOS'14

I really enjoyed attending ASPLOS'14. I felt like the organization of the conference and the schedule was great. I had a lot of fun in the conference and met and talked to a lot of people. There were a few important highlights for me.

First, although I was not a big fan of the idea of the lightning session before the conference, I completely changed my mind afterwards. It was a quick and fun introduction to all the papers and I had made my decision on which sessions I wanted to attend by the end of it.

Second, I truly appreciated all the efforts of the PC, and especially the PC chair, in the review process. It was obvious from the PC chair's report that they had done their best to be fair to all the papers that were submitted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment